Saturday, June 5, 2010

11 Answers I know for sure.



Here's a little meme I read in a magazine and have "borrowed". Do comment and leave your list.



1.What's the quickest legal route to joy?
 Eating Ben and Jerry's (without guilt) 

2. What makes you stop still?  
Being in the presence of  kindness and intelligence

3. What words do you live by?
If you have to choose between being right or being kind............choose being kind.

4. What's the hardest truth to tell?
My weight

5. What makes a person fearless?
Faith

6. What's left on your "To Do" list today?
Nothing; I micro-mange my life to within an inch of my life! I really need to ease up on this one

7. What do you ask yourself most often?
"Does my bum look big in this?" (Well what do you expect after question 1 ?!)

8. Favorite Quote?
 "If you want to make God laugh, make a plan"-Kathy Cordova

9. What's the most daring thing you've done?
Upping sticks and moving to another country

10. ...and the most daring thing you wish you'd done? 
Learnt to ride a horse

11. What are you an expert at? 
Making lists.




Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

Amparo de los Santos said...

Hi, Van;
As usual I agree with you in “almost” everything.

1.What's the quickest legal route to joy?
Van, I second your idea, eating. In my case, cheese. Hum

2. What makes you stop still?
The suffering of the people I love.

3. What words do you live by?
If you have to choose between being right or being kind............choose being kind.
It’s very important what you say. If people thought in this way, things would be very different. As “Jonh Lennon” says in his song “Imagine”: Imagine all the people living life in paece…

4. What's the hardest truth to tell?
My weight. ME TOO!!!!

5. What makes a person fearless?
Faith. OK, and “self-esteem” Don’t you think so?

6. What's left on your "To Do" list today?
Nothing; I micro-mange my life to within an inch of my life! I really need to ease up on this one.
Absolutely agree. I also need to ease up this point. For this reason, everything is left on my “to do” list today. (apart from the diet).

7. What do you ask yourself most often?
"Does my bum look big in this?" (Well what do you expect after question 1 ?!)
You are so funny!! Everyday I think about it!!
Moreover, everyday I ask myself: When am I going to die? How? Why?

8. Favorite Quote?
"If you want to make God laugh, make a plan"-Kathy Cordova
I don’t understand this quote…
My favourite quote is: Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein

9. What's the most daring thing you've done?
Upping sticks and moving to another country
I am so envious of you. What you have done is just about the most daring thing someone can do. It is my dream. When I retire I would like to go to live to the UK. But I know I am not going to do it.

10. ...and the most daring thing you wish you'd done?
Learnt to ride a horse.
I think this is the unique point I don’t agree. I don’t like animals!!!

11. What are you an expert at?
Making lists. Again, I agree. A list for everything!

Vanessa said...

Hi Amp

Love your comments. I thought you would be able to relate to most points (especially those about eating and our bums!) Funny how the two are connected!

Thank you Amp for taking the time to leave such a detailed reponse.

I love ya!