Tuesday, May 22, 2007

What I've learnt so far

As I continue on my journey at the University of Life, there are some things that I have learned that keep coming up; lessons I can’t seem to avoid. Here are some of the things I have learnt so far:

· Stop trying to convince anyone of anything

· The Universe whispers to you first. Then it taps you on the shoulder. If you’re still not listening, it will punch you in the gut and drop you to your knees

· The worst lie you can tell yourself is “I will be happier when……….”

· If you don’t give with a true sense of joy, don’t bother giving

· Logic has it’s limits. People who worship logic all the time tend to suffer in their happiness and relationships

· You’re never as wrong as when you are sure you are right.

· It’s great to have an edge, but if you are too sharp you will cut the people around you.

· It’s not easy being grateful all the time. But it’s when you feel least thankful that you are most in need of what gratitude can give you.

· I’ve learned not to worry about what comes next (a really difficult one for me).

· For me the word “doubt” means don’t. Don’t move. Don’t answer. Don’t rush forward.






Copyright © of Vanessa Vinos/Vision Life Coaching 2007

No comments: